Monday, November 13, 2006

currently in the "works"

Well at SAFF I had 2 dozen "santa " faces ornaments. they were gone within an hour of opening the booth. so that night I made 4 in the hotel that lasted 4 minutes at SAFF on Saturday... so I made 3 more sat night that were gone immediatly in the morning on Sunday, since my return home I have had every one I have made, gone before I can catch my breath... in groups!! like ppl do not just buy one.. they are buying like 4 and 6 at one time ! so I recently made "frosty" faces, complete with corn cob pipes, black top hats and I really like them... the first 4 ever out in public will hit lindas shop on Tuesday night. she does sell thru the internet, yes even the santas and frostys..
they are 10$ each not including tax and S&H, but they are not heavy.
here is the link to her page
http://www.tail-spinner.com/
my puppets can be found there as well. plus if you plan to come to the coast, I do give classes at her shop.
I will try to get some pictures of the santas and frostys ...
but while setting everything up this evening to do just that, my camera lets me know in no uncertian terms that I need new batteries to feed to it. oh also please do feel free to pass around this blog spot to anyone who may be at all interested in my sculptures, I just want to get them seen and lil ole NC town is not a big metropolis :) melissa

No comments: