Monday, April 30, 2007

MDS&W

Well, we will be headed to maryland this upcoming weekend. I have entered my lynx into the needle felting competetions, and shipped it last week. I hope it does well.. I can only cross my fingers. My parents who have never attended a fiber fest will be cutting their teeth so to speak at MD.
I also will be taking my 5 yo , who is calling it a sheep carnival. We will see how much he likes it
I will also take my camera and be sure to get plenty of photos for everyone.
I know I will be carrying wool to zellingers for priocessing and checking out sheepman supply for jackets for the sheep, but more than fleece shopping I will see, because it totally will depend on money lol.
anyway I hopwe to see lots and lots of ppl and things, we missed last year so this year should be great !

No comments: