Monday, April 23, 2007

Averesboro fiber fair .

We attended the fiber fair in averesboro this past Saturday and I have to say it was quite a good time. Met a lot of new and wonderful people out there, and taught some of them in my needlefelting class. Several I hope to see again.
I am happy to say I finished the lynx/bobcat .. sculpture over the weekendand she will be winging her way into the care of someone in charge of submissions for MDS&W sometime today.
I also hope to get a couple of the sheep sheared that I will then carry to Zellingers woolen mill, to have processed into rovings that I will offer at SAFF.
Linda and I are discussing other fiber gatherings that we may wish to attend and naturally would like to stay close to the east coast for now.. so if anyone knows of any , that are just starting up or are planning to become an annual event please lety me know ! but for now , farm catching up to do !

No comments: