Monday, October 29, 2007

SAFF felting and FUN

I dont know about anyone else but I had an absoloute ball teaching a class at saff this year. I hope if any of my students log onto my blog they can shoot me photos of their creations to post here ,If noone does then I will just have to take cameras into next years classes .

I will be teaching a Christmas ornament class in my town of Richlands THIS saturday. Class begins at 10 am. imagine my suprise when I was told at saff I had a class this sat that I had comepletely forgotten about I told the inquiring person ... class begins at 10 am ...then I went and asked Linda... "do I have a class this saturday?"

In any case, goats are in my sheep yard and seriously need haircuts, I slept this morning until 11 am ... oh my, and have to fix those things husbands may not always pay close attention to.

to look at the photos of puppets etc , they are here they may just be older posts .
so look through... ask questions whatever you want and Ill try to answer !
thanks !

No comments: