Tuesday, March 21, 2006

if BIRD flu hits , then store WHAT?

Ive heard several numbers. Store enough food for 8 weeks. ok , dry food? frozen food do they count? canned? ok if freezers wont work then how much kerosine for lanterns does that add up to ?
I have horses and sheep, Im assuming I will also have to store feed for them. BUT thats a double edged sword. Im NOT letting my neighbors kill off my sheep to eat. Im NOT letting anyone steal my horses to use as transportation. I feel like if you didnt set aside enough food for you and yours then TOUGH. I plant my garden I medicate my animals. I am there from birth to death. Refugees without foresight do not deserve to be able to accost my livestock.
Because of how things went for New Orleans, I am storing bullets alongside my powdered milk.
I actually think it is my job and obligation to rescue my family and supply us with the things we need durring a crisis. what happened to people feeling this way ?
Since when did America become a large group of people with their hands held out ??? the more I learn the more disgusted I become.

No comments: